Broadband for the Bush Alliance
The Broadband for the Bush Alliance (B4BA) is an alliance of organisations that seeks to advance the digital capacity and capability of remote Australians. B4BA seeks the best possible communication outcomes for the 7% of Australians not currently scheduled to receive fibre to the premise through the National Broadband Network, and to advance unmet telephony needs, as a significant related issue.
The key focus of the Alliance is:
- The expansion of mobile coverage
- Getting digital infrastructure right – both the rational use of existing infrastructure and expanding infrastructure
- Smart last mile solutions for small towns and communities
- Affordable pricing for mobile calls in remote and rural Australia
- Improved digital literacy
- Good research to underpin remote communications policy
- Improving Indigenous communications programs
Broadband for the Bush Forum VI: Remote, Connected and Savvy!
- Indigenous Focus Day 21 June, 2017
- Forum VI 22-23 June, 2017
The forum will be held in Fremantle, WA.
Contacts: email@example.com 0418750236, 0414813491
Speakers can submit applications to participate now.