Broadband for the Bush Alliance Forum III: Building a Better Digital Future
[EDIT: Please visit this page – http://broadbandforthebush.com.au/broadband-for-the-bush-forum-iii/ – for updated information]
To build collaboration and deliver the best possible policy outcomes, we continue the engagement of remote and rural stakeholders with key decisions makers through this annual event.
Planning is underway for a full two day interactive program including keynote sessions and workshops. Keynote addresses are being sought from senior Australian government and NBN Co representatives. Exhibitors will also be promoting the latest innovations, technology and services from Education, E-Health, Cloud Computing, communication providers and more.
- Bush Digital Literacy
- Bush Mobile Services
- the Digital Age in Remote & Rural Australia: dirt track, sealed road or superhighway
- Our Bush Businesses in the Digital Age: Boom and Bust
- Rural Telecommunications: the next review and the USO
- TeleHealth: the golden egg for better bush health services?
- Government E-services: engaging with remote customers
- host a booth in the exhibition space
- sponsor the event and have the opportunity to have designated exhibition space, as well as sponsorship promotion
- mark 30 April to 1 May 2014 in Alice Springs into your calendar
- contact Maor Bar-Ziv on 08 8959 6028 to hold exhibition space, or for any other details
- contact Fionn Muster on 08 8959 6015 about sponsorship of the event
The Broadband for the Bush Alliance is a group of organisations that are committed to the digital inclusion of remote and rural Australia. The Alliance brings together a range of stakeholders with expertise in communications, remote service delivery, and community engagement.