Draft program now available online
Forum V: Digital Journeys, 8-9 June 2016, State Library Queensland, Brisbane
Broadband for the Bush Alliance is pleased to announce that the draft program for our upcoming Forum Digital journeys is now available [link].
Through presentations, interactive sessions and hands-on workshops, we will focus on the ways that digital engagement can benefit everyone. Across the two-day program, the Forum will focus on four key streams that drive a positive and strength‐based approach: Digital Adaptation in Business, The Future of Services, Digital Inclusion and Policy for Better Outcomes.
- Stephen Jones MP | Federal Member for Throsby; Shadow Minister for Remote Communications
- Helen Milner OBE | CEO, Tinder Foundation; National Year of Digital Inclusion Ambassador
- Lauren Ganley | GM, Indigenous Directorate, Telstra
- Mia Garlick | Director of Policy for Australia & New Zealand, Facebook
- Gavin Williams | EGM – New Developments, Wireless & Satellite, NBN
- Michael Dezuanni | Assoc. Professor, QUT
- Tony Bundrock | CEO, Activ8me
- Martin Laverty | CEO, Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Dr Christopher Wilson | RMIT
- Nickeema Williams | Hitnet
- Brendan Fitzgerald | Digital Inclusion Manager, Infoxchange
- Dr Danielle Wyatt | University of Melbourne
We hope you can join us in Brisbane to participate in the most engaging and comprehensive discussion focused on how better engagement with the digital age can benefit people living and working in rural and remote Australia.
For forum enquiries, please contact Jason Quin, Forum Coordinator on 0408 215 700 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org