We invite you to be a sponsor at the sixth annual Broadband for the Bush forum, with theme Remote, Connected and Savvy! held in Fremantle June 21-23 2017.
Profile your commitment to the Forum’s agendas of uniting the voices of remote and rural Australians seeking equal access to quality Internet services. Do you, like they, want to participate in the connected communities of business, culture and society?
- Become a Gold, Silver or Bronze sponsor to the event
- Support the Indigenous Focus Day
- Sponsor an event or group
- Build a sponsorship opportunity with the committee for a specific purpose.
The committee needs sponsorship to support the travelling of speakers, including Indigenous speakers from remote communities, to the Forum and maintain low attendee costs. Become involved and lend your name in return for exclusive access, positioning of branding, displays etc and recognition of a contribution you make to the outcomes of the Forum. The committee invites your active participation throughout the forum as you are an important stakeholder in the agendas.
Gold $15,000 and over
- Some complementary registrations
- Branding and signage
- Opportunities to address delegates
- Exhibition Space
- And more dependent on level of sponsorship.
The Broadband for the Bush Alliance (B4BA) is pleased to announce that our 2017 Forum will take place June 21st – 23rd, in Fremantle. This incorporates the 2017 B4BA Indigenous Focus Day, on Wednesday 21st June which precedes the Main Forum.
The focuses on how remote and rural stakeholders can contribute to develop and adopt the best innovative practices and policies to achieve digital inclusion for everyone in the bush. With over 200 attendees anticipated, this event offers a unique opportunity to unite the voice of remote and rural Australians. Remote, Connected and Savvy will capture the diversity of experiences, digital tools and emerging practices from a wide range of industries and sectors, such as health, emergency services, education, tourism, creative industries, agriculture, seafood, mining, transport, remote service delivery, conservation and land management, women in business, cultural heritage and more.
The Forum will bring together influential decision makers and end-users from across the community, public and private sectors, as well as technical experts and representatives from senior Industry, Australian government, NBN Co, and academic institutions. Across the two-days, the Forum will focus on four key streams that drive a positive and strength-based approach:
- Regional innovation – from digital isolation to digital innovation for businesses in the bush.
- Technology in action- the latest and emerging technologies to keep us connected and safe.
- Digital inclusion – exploring best practice models to facilitate accelerated digital inclusion across rural and remote Australia.
- Policy and regulations – understanding latest government initiatives and putting forward policy recommendations for advancing digital capacity and capability in regional, rural and remote Australia.
The Broadband for the Bush Alliance invites you to partner in the most engaging and comprehensive discussion focused on understanding how digital engagement can benefit everyone. We hope you will join us in recognising and celebrating work enabling advancement in the all-important area of digital inclusion. Your involvement as a sponsor will bring long lasting benefits to stakeholders in remote and rural Australia that will continue beyond the event. We look forward to discussing sponsorship prospects with you.
Chairperson, B4BA Forum Committee